The ultimate sound experience without compromise
With the GermanMAESTRO M-Line, you get the concert hall, the festival stage, the unplugged-gig and all your other favourite songs directly into your car – in a breathtaking quality.
The M-Line is the current flagship range. All the knowledge about speaker engineering and all the experience and skills in manufacturing high-end loudspeakers are combined to produce this product.
The result is a high-end audio system in an impressively high series production quality, which is usually just known for products coming from small manufactures. Proudly, we manufacture this high-end audio system in our factory in Obrigheim, Germany. All build parts we are using are strictly selected. Each driver is handmade with great passion and attention to detail. After the final assembling, each driver passes a very accurate quality control with precise frequency response measuring to ensure that each M-Line system which is leaving our company will sound a 100% like the series reference sample and thus have a constantly high sound quality.
In order to achieve an outstanding sound performance and a surprising high power handling, we are using several exclusive technologies which make the M-Line become such a superb sounding and performing audio system.
Most of those technologies have been simulated with the finite element method (FEM), a numerical procedure for solving differential equations. By using this method in combination with a lot of experience, the M-Line is one of the most noble and best-performing aftermarket car-hifi systems in the world.
As a result, the listener will experience breathtaking fine resolution with amazing attention to detail, an impressive dynamic range with immediate response, a very well balanced tonality over the whole frequency range (28Hz – 32.000Hz) and a very solid sound stage with very precise positioning.
- Frequency range: 30hz-30khz
- UltraSphere™ technology for extraordinary wide sound irradiation
- Nano-ceramic coating on the tweeter and woofer for minimizing reflections at high frequencies
- FEM calculated tweeter dome geometry for best possible force transmission from the voice coil to the tweeter dome
- High power neodymium magnet system for best efficiency
- 0,75mm² connection cable for a lossless connection
- High-end film capacitors, electrolytic capacitors and coils to keep the crossover acoustical completely neutral
- Adjustable tweeter and midrange volume level for keeping a perfect tonal balance in different installation scenarios
- FEM calculated membranes for a high-end linear frequency response
- 25mm / 38mm edge wound voice coils for a high-power handling
- Gold coated connection terminals for an optimum connection to the speaker cable
- Aluminium woofer basket with CTC technology for optimum heat removal and best performance
- Impedance: 4 Ohm
- Sensitivity: 84Db