The new entry into the HELIX world! The amplifiers of the D series are solely modest with respect to pricing. Everything else is thoroughly pure HELIX quality without any compromises. Loads of power, excellent measurement data and a whole bunch of features ensure a pristine and crispy sound experience!
Absolutely nothing has been missed for powerful bass reproduction - the active crossover with subsonic filter, the lowpass filter, phase control and bass boost are equally as self-evident as the intelligent high-level input that incorporates Audiotec Fischer´s proprietary ADEP circuit. Not to mention the cable remote control for volume that is included in delivery.
Thanks to its 1-Ohm stability the D ONE is perfect when selecting an appropriate subwoofer. If you still think that the power output isn't sufficient, then simply combine two devices to one single powerhouse - the master/slave option makes it possible.
The elegant design not only states right from the beginning the amp's heritage but also allows an easy integration into your car thanks to its compact dimensions. Get your car "bass-tuned" and simply have fun!
- 2-channel high and low level input
- Smart highlevel input with ADEP circuit (Advanced Diagnostics Error Protection) and Auto Turn-On function
- Fully active crossover with subsonic, lowpass, bass boost and phase
- Master / Slave Mode for connecting two amplifiers in bridged mode
- Extremely stable MOSFET power supply
- Cable remote control for volume adjustment
- High-level input sensitivity up to 14 Volts max.
- Massive aluminum heatsink for best cooling conditions
- Amplifier technology: Class A/B
- 200ms @ 4ohm/ 340rms @ 2ohm/ 530ms @ 1ohm
- 53 x 250 x 230 mm