The new Generation of sound – HELIX DSP.2
Design-wise, it is as precious and compact as before, the Helix DSP.2 unveils its new “technical heart” with integrated state-of-the-art technology.
The cutting-edge 64 Bit “fixed point” Audio DSP with a breath-taking processing power of 295 MHz and 1.2 billion MAC operations per second provides unparalleled sound optimization options, not solely in this price range.
The connectivity options are by no means a short list – six RCA/Cinch and six high level inputs with ADEP circuit (Advanced Diagnostics Error Protection), an optical SPDIF input and eight RCA/Cinch outputs with a maximum of 6 Volts output, will enable the most flexible car audio configurations you have ever thought of.
- Inputs: 6 x high level and low lo, 1 x Optical SPDIF (12-96khz), 1 x Remote
- Outputs: 8 x Low level, 1 x remote (You can also have 1 SPDIF output when running a HEC module)
- ADEP circuit (Advanced Diagnostics Error Protection) in the high-level input for circumventing factory-made loudspeaker diagnostic systems,
- “Auto Remote” switch for activating / deactivating the automatic turn-on feature of the high-level input
- HELIX Extension Card Slot (HEC). This allows adding further interfaces, such as the APTX Bluetooth module or the high resolution usb dac module.
- Freely definable signal routing with separate matrices for line, SPDIF and HEC/AUX
- “Ground lift” switch to avoid ground loops
- Time alignment with up to 20 ms delay time per channel, additionally reverse time alignment for in-phase summation of the inputs
- Butterworth, Bessel, tschebyc, Linkwitz-Riley and self defined cross over choices with up to 42db/oct.
- 30-band parametric equalizer
- Built in RTA function (requires Helix MTK1)
- BurrBrown AD/DA converters
- 6v Pre outs at 0.002-0.0008% THD+N
- Dimensions: 177 x 120 x 40mm