Everything under control!
High Resolution audio at its best!
Thanks to numerous improvements, the new HELIX DSP PRO MK2 raises the bar to a new level, and not just in terms of sound quality.
Besides the extremely powerful 64-Bit Audio DSP, cutting-edge DA and AD converters, the incredible native resolution of 32 Bit will ensure unparalleled sound characteristics. The improved internal power supply as well as the increased maximum output voltage of 8 Volts contribute to the enhanced sound quality of this stunning processor.
- Inputs: 8 x RCA/Cinch, 8 x High-level, 1 x optical SPDIF and 1 x coaxial SPDIF
- Outputs: 10 x RCA/Cinch with max. 8 Volts output voltage
- ADEP circuit (Advanced Diagnostics Error Protection) in the high-level input for circumventing factory-made loudspeaker diagnostic systems,
- “Auto Remote” switch for activating / deactivating the automatic turn-on feature of the high-level input
- HELIX Extension Card Slot (HEC). This allows adding further interfaces, such as the APTX Bluetooth module or the high resolution Usb Dac module.
- Freely definable signal routing with separate matrices for line, SPDIF and HEC/AUX
- “Ground lift” switch to avoid ground loops
- Time alignment with up to 20 ms delay time per channel, additionally reverse time alignment for in-phase summation of the inputs
- Butterworth, Bessel, tschebyc, Linkwitz-Riley and self-defined cross over choices with up to 42db/oct.
- 30-band parametric equalizer
- Built in RTA function (requires Helix MTK1)
- Asahi Kasei 32-bit AD/DA converters
- Dimensions: 177 x 150 x 40mm