Small, efficient and uncompromisingly stable - the M ONE is a highly compact monoblock for subwoofer applications. Designed with the latest Class D technology this tiny amp can easily control subwoofers with 1 Ohm impedance. Its current capability makes the M ONE a perfect partner for 2 x 2 Ohm subwoofers, where both voice coils are connected in parallel.
In addition a comprehensive and stunningly practical feature set leaves nothing to be desired. Last but not least installation will be a no-brainer due to the minimal dimensions.
- Small footprint Class D amplifier with high output power
- Smart highlevel input with ADEP circuit (Advanced Diagnostics Error Protection) and Auto Turn-On function
- Integrated, active crossover with lowpass,bass boost, subsonic and phase control
- Extremely stable output stage with high-current power transistors and 1 Ohm stability
- Bass remote control for volume adjustment
- SMD (Surface Mounted Device) manufacturing technology combines minimum space requirement with maximum reliability
- Exclusive, extremely compact and clean design with illuminated HELIX-logo and low heat dissipation thanks to extraordinary efficiency
- 240rms @ 4ohm/ 410rms @ 2ohm/ 600rms @ 1ohm