Elemental force with sensitivity
At the first glance, it appears what the new Q subwoofers are designed for. The solid aluminium diecast baskets with diamond cut as well as the massive triple ferrite magnet systems clearly signalize that these subwoofers aren’t designed to be subtle. The extremely stiff, hand-scooped cones and oversized voice coils with enormous winding height are literally predesignated to turn incredible volumes of air into deep bass.
Yet sheer power alone is not sufficient – numerous sophisticated technical details together with a smart mix of materials assure the highest precision and detailed bass reproduction which will satisfy even most demanding music enthusiasts.
These subwoofers form a perfect symbiosis of maximum sound pressure and state-of-the-art sound quality in a new dimension.
- Extremely rigid non-pressed paper cone for maximum stiffness
- Wide low-loss foam surround for maximum cone excursions
- Concave PP dust cap with embossed HELIX logo
- 2 x 2 Ohms impedance allows for a flexible configuration
- High-temperature dual voice coil with enormous winding height for outstanding linear excursion
- Rock-solid diecast basket with diamond cut
- Removable rubber gasket
- Rugged butyl magnet cover with HELIX lettering for magnet protection
- Solid push terminals that accept up to 8-gauge cable
- Extremely powerful, 9 x ventilated triple ferrite magnet system for highest magnetic flux linearity
- 1000Rms rating
- Recommend sealed enclosure size: 60L
- Recommend ported enclosure size: 100L (Tuned to 30hz)