Bass is in the smallest hut –If mounting space in the vehicle is scarce and existing car hifi systems badly need that "extra kick" in the low frequency range without great effort, the new HELIX active subwoofers U 10A and U 8A are the right choice.
Driven by powerful, integrated Class AB amplifiers with 180 W RMS, the heavy-duty drivers with their rock-solid aluminium cones and heat-resistant voice coils easily transform the amplifier power into punchy bass. Thanks to comprehensive setting options like the adjustable, high-slope low pass filter and particularly sensitive phase control, the low frequency reproduction can be perfectly adapted to the acoustic conditions inside the vehicle.
Equipped with a 2-channel high-level input with automatic turn on function as well as a 2-channel low level RCA input, a seamless integration is guaranteed. And thanks to the especially shallow cabinet design the installation will be a no-brainer, especially if space is extremely limited.
- Powerful, integrated Class AB amplifier with 180 W RMS power for punchy bass
- Solid and low-resonance diecast aluminium housing for precise bass reproduction and optimum heat dissipation
- Heavy-duty 10” / 250 mm chassis with extremely stable aluminum cone for compression-free transformation of the amplifier power into sound pressure
- 2-channel highlevel input with Auto Turn-on function as well as 2-channel lowlevel input
- Continuously adjustable, steep-flanked lowpass filter
- Particularly sensitive adjustment of the phase
- Cable remote control for volume adjustment included in delivery
- Especially flat housing design - ideal for space-saving under-seat mounting
Dimensions: 78 x 245 x 345 mm