V EIGHT DSP
The HELIX V EIGHT DSP 8-channel amplifier with integrated 10-channel signal processor opens up new horizons for car audio enthusiasts.
Its unique “Pure Class GD” concept and cutting-edge “fixed point” Audio DSP with 64 Bit resolution ensures extraordinary sound quality and loads of power.
Furthermore, a huge feature set provides the ideal set of pre-requisites for more complex system concepts – especially if fully active configurations are going to be built on a single and compact amplifier.
Eight speaker outputs with up to 120 Watts RMS @ 2 Ohms, two processed RCA outputs for the connection of additional amplifiers, six RCA and six high-level inputs with up to 20 V RMS input sensitivity and an optical SPDIF input make this amplifier absolutely unique in its class. The HELIX Extension Card slot (HEC) allows adding even more interfaces, like the Bluetooth® Audio Streaming module or a High Resolution Audio USB sound-card.
Thanks to Audiotec Fischer’s DSP PC-Tool, the integrated DSP can be easily configured to ones individual requirements. Despite the gigantic feature content, the V EIGHT DSP presents itself in the classic HELIX design language, a clean design with very compact dimensions allows for a quick and easy integration
- New “Pure Class GD” concept for outstanding sound quality combined with best possible efficiency
- Cutting-edge, extremely powerful “fixed point” Audio DSP with 64 Bit resolution and 1.2 billion MAC operations per second
- Eight speaker outputs with up to 120 Watts RMS into 2 Ohms
- Two processed RCA outputs
- Inputs: 6 x RCA, 6 x Highlevel with up to 20V RMS input sensitivity, optical SPDIF input
- Smart highlevel input with ADEP circuit (Advanced Diagnostics Error Protection)
- HELIX Extension Card slot (HEC) for additional input / output modules like Bluetooth® Audio Streaming, High Resolution Audio Streaming via USB etc.
- Automatic Remote switch
- Compact design with low heat dissipation thanks to extraordinary efficiency
- 75/120 rms @4/2 Ohms
- 44 x 220 x 180 mm