The EBX F25.5 flat car audio subwoofer box has been designed to ensure installation versatility, while still maintaining superior low frequency performance; an enclosure without compromise. The use of a long-excursion 250 mm woofer combined with a 300 mm passive radiator reflex system made it possible to create a “small” subwoofer capable of providing huge output with excellent musicality. The 18 mm MDF enclosure is reinforced with internal bracing and covered with thick moquette to reduce losses in the system. The compact size, the refined cosmetic finish along with the reversible logo makes the EBX range the “solution” enclosure for any installation.
Speaker size mm (in.): 250 (10)
Power Handling - Peak W: 900
Power Handling - Continuous W: 300
Impedance Ω: 4
Frequency response Hz: 38 ÷ 350
Sensitivity dB SPL: 92
1. ULTRA Flat profile, keeping size to a minimum for ease of placement and hidden cosmetic integration within the vehicle.
2. Constructed from 15/18 mm MDF with internal bracing, minimizing enclosure losses.
3. Slanted lower panel helps to reduce back wave reflections and eases installation.
4. Low loss foam surround Passive Radiator, for powerful, undistorted output.
5. Low profile-high excursion subwoofer unit provides bursting dynamics.
6. Molded metal grille offers total speaker protection and great cosmetic appeal.
7. Reversible Hertz Logo, configurable to the different installation positions.
8. Proprietary connection terminals provide the utmost in functionality and safety.
9. Easy-Remove metal mounting system, for a clean and reliable installation.
Small size for installations without limits. Accurate study of the components‘ profile carried out more compact baskets and motor assemblies.
The Klippel quality control system is our guarantee to always produce a product entirely in compliance with the most challenging international standards.