Building on the success of the Ultimo series, the Primo was engineered to offer the Morel build and sound quality to those who are looking for a cost effective solution. Available in 8”, 10” and 12” sizes, Primo subwoofers feature stiff, treated paper cones and large roll butyl rubber surrounds. Large motor structures utilise high-grade ferrite magnets and 2-inch voice coils to provide superior electromechanical force, ensuring linearity and musicality.
Primo was designed to work well in both sealed and vented applications with great efficiency, enabling them to operate to high output levels with a modest power amplifier.
- Nominal Impedance (ohms) - 4
- Power Handling (Wrms) - 300
- Max. Trans.Pwr Handling (10ms) W - 600
- Sensitiity (2.83V/1M) (dB) - 90
- Frequency Response (Hz) 22-900