The all new Phoenix Gold SX2 Series of amplifiers offers premium build quality for ultra performance.
Each Phoenix Gold SX2 amplifier meets audio precision quality control verification and includes Phoenix Gold’s BASS SHIFT Technology.
BASS SHIFT, a new technology fitted to SX2 Series amplifiers, allows variable phase output which can be adjusted 0 to 180 degrees. This adjustment can help achieve better “up front” bass, by enhancing your sub bass and mid bass transition. BASS SHIFT also resolves subwoofer cancellation problems in certain installations which results in tight, articulate bass that blend perfectly into the rest of your audio experience.
Reproduce the full dynamic impact of each bass note, and deliver clear, articulate bass through your subwoofers with maximum power and efficiency. SX2 1200.1 monoblock subwoofer amplifier drives 1200 watts into 1 ohm.
- Master/Slave strappable for huge power and multi-amp setups
- RMD port allows you to add a remote monitoring display, giving you a visual of the voltage of your system
- Double tier power supplies with OTM Onboard Thermal Management, which monitors the amplifiers internal temperatures. If abnormal temperatures are achieved, OTM will make minor adjustments to output power to allow the amplifier to return to normal operating temperatures without interruption to the amplifier’s audible performance.
- Remote bass and phase controller with Bass Shift® (RBPC) allows for perfect adjustment of not only the subwoofer level but also 0-180° of phase adjustment from the listening position. Properly adjusting phase will allow enhanced bass response, dynamics and impact at any volume.
- Switchable balanced or unbalanced inputs based on your input source’s design for best signal to noise performance
- Auto-turn on circuit (defeatable) helps when connecting to an OEM system that does not offer a Remote turn-on lead to activate the amplifier
- Tri-light LED amplifier status indicators with short circuit, thermal and voltage protection
- Front mount controls and connections provide a more pleasing overall aesthetic while conveniently locating the amplifiers controls in the same vicinity as the connections
Total Control of Your Music Output
Variable filters on each channel allow you to fine tune your musical output to the precision you demand. All crossovers feature aluminum shaft precision potentiometers for exact crossover frequency selection.
- Low Pass Crossover Range of 40Hz to 240Hz
Subsonic Crossover Range of 10Hz to 120Hz – Eliminate unwanted ultra low frequencies which improves the efficiency of your subwoofer.
- Bass Boost 0 to +6dB at 40Hz
- Variable phase output can be adjusted 0 to 180 degrees.
600w x 1 Channel @ 4 ohm
900w x 1 Channel @ 2 ohm
1200w x 1 Channel @ 1 ohm
H x 425mm L x 216mm W x 51mm
± 6dB from 11Hz to 250Hz
Signal to Noise Ratio
Low Pass Crossover
12dB per Octave
Low Pass Crossover Range
55Hz to 4kHz
12dB per Octave
Subsonic Filter Range
10hz to 120Hz
Low Level Input Range
300 millivolts to 8 Volts unbalanced
Lowest Recommended Load
Greater than 200
Recommend Power Wire Fuse
Power/Ground Wire Size