The Phoenix Gold MX Series 12″ dual voice coil 4 Ohm slimline subwoofer.
Packing 300 watts RMS power, delivering tight, clean, articulate, goosebump-inducing bass, jam-packed with every musical detail.
Engineered to overcome the hurdle of lack of space for BIG BASS in trucks and the compact vehicle market, the Phoenix Gold MX Series subwoofers are designed to deliver outstanding performance to the most demanding listener and keep the music going.
Built to last, the heavy-duty construction of each woofer features
- Phoeniroll Surround technology that promotes an exact linear range of motion within the 22mm of peak-to-peak excursion
- Light yet rigid glass-fiber-reinforced cone
- Oversized sophisticated motor structure consisting of high-temperature Torriform voice coils made of pure OFC copper
- KlaraForm Vented Kapton Former technology reduces distortion by reducing heat and resistance
- Progressively rolled spider with rugged woven tinsel leads
- High Excursion CAE/CAD Motor Design
- Nickel Plated 12 Gauge Speaker Terminal
- Powder Coated Anti-Resonant Steel Basket
The result is a subwoofer that is optimized for maintaining precise control, and maximum reliability while being pushed to the limit in sealed applications offering smooth yet pounding bass.
Quick Product Specifications
- 12″ Shallow Subwoofer
- 2″ 4 Ohm DVC KSV Voice Coil
- RMS Wattage: 300W
- Peak Wattage: 600W
- 11mm of Linear Excursion
- Optimized for Sealed Enclosures