Focal’s Performance Series subwoofers deliver pure bass power so your music always hits strong and true. This Performance 10″ sub features a light, tough poly cone and a self-regulating cooling system, so it’ll perform reliably. A butyl rubber surround adds to the sub’s strength, durability, and accuracy.
With heavy ferrite magnets and 4-layer voice coils, it’s no surprise this sub handles plenty of power — up to 250 watts RMS. The good sensitivity rating means your amp won’t have to work so hard to drive this sub, so you’ll get maximum wallop per watt. The dual 4-ohm voice coils allow you to wire the sub for either 2-ohm or 8-ohm impedance, and you’ll appreciate that versatility as your system grows and changes. You can install this sub in a sealed box for tight, punchy bass, or in a ported enclosure for a little more boom.
SUB P25DB Technical specifications
- 10″ subwoofer with dual 4-ohm voice coils
- polypropylene cone with butyl rubber surround
- power range: 50-250 watts RMS
- peak power handling: 500 watts
- frequency response: 42-500 Hz
- sensitivity: 90.9 dB
- top-mount depth: 5-7/16″
- sealed box volume: 0.88-1.59 cubic feet
- ported box volume: 1.24-2.82 cubic feet