Complete a full aftermarket double din headunit installation in your Holden Commodore VE Series 1 (2006-2011) with dual zone climate control, from start to finish with this Aerpro vehicle specific headunit installation kit, containing everything you need for a perfect upgrade in one box. This kit includes: facia kit with built in H-VAC controller/display and steering wheel control interface, mounting cradle, vehicle specific wiring loom, remote temperature sensor, universal patch lead and antenna adapter. To make the installation process even easier, simply add Aerpro APP8 or APP9 aftermarket headunit harness adapters which will connect from the aftermarket headunit directly into the steering wheel control interface harness supplied in this kit.
*IMPORTANT NOTE: For models with the flip door tray under the factory head unit, this part needs to be removed and replaced with a standard pocket/tray from commodore models without the flip door tray (not included with this kit). Standard Pocket/Tray part number from Holden parts suppliers is: Part number 92167863
- Kit includes all the parts required to complete an installation of an aftermarket headunit conveniently in one box
- Suitable for double din aftermarket headunit installation
- High quality black finish on facia kit to suit the style of the dashboard in the vehicle
- Retains steering wheel control functionality including phone button
- Includes digital climate control, soft touch rotary dials with spin, tap or hold dial functions, multi-function digital display, capacitive touch buttons, dual zone, colour temp display, auto climate control, front and rear parking sensor retention, outside temp display, utilises factory temp sensor for climate control.
- Built in USB pass through to connect to aftermarket headunit for android auto and carplay.
- To simplify installation, this kit is compatible with Aerpro APP8 and APP9 aftermarket headunit harness adapters
- Australian designed and engineered