The CPX 165 car audio coaxial provides the thrill of listening to the Hertz sound even when the vehicle does not allow the installation of a two-way kit. The Tetolon dome tweeter and Neodymium magnet is provided with off-axis dispersion features and exceptional frequency extension for a detailed, airy sound. Radial Venting System technology ensures unparalleled cooling of the coil thanks to the eight holes at the base of the engine that allow air exchange with the tweeter support. This acts as a rear camera, sized for low Fs, to ensure a natural mid range and allow a low frequency crossover point with the woofer. The pressed-paper cone and the butyl rubber suspension offer an extended low frequency response and an impressive punch. The Mille-inspired design basket features a dampened and protective rubber coated magnet. The grille, available as optional, is made up of a durable high resistance ABS frame and metallic mesh protection.
1. Soft Tetolon fiber dome tweeter featuring a 20 mm mobile voice coil cooled with ferrofluid, for natural and extended high frequencies.
2. Radial Venting System technology including 8 venting holes for an excellent cooling of the voice coil and a natural mid range, featuring a low tweeter Fs, thanks to the air exchange with the support that acts as a large rear chamber
3. 25mm diameter pure copper coil to guarantee high excursions.
4. Pressed paper cone with FEM-optimized geometry combining rigidity and lightness for color-free sound.
5. High density ferrite magnet in combination with low carbon polar plates for a reduced distortion at high power levels.
6. 3-spoke, compact and transparent basket acoustically combined with an anti-vibration rubber magnet cover for an overall damping of spurious vibrations.
7. Stylish grille with high resistance ABS plastic frame with metal finish combined with a protective metallic mesh.