The THUNDER 75.4 car amplifier features a class A/B design to provide the highest sound quality to any style full range speaker. Class A/B topology is designed to reproduce all notes and frequencies your full range speakers can play, ensuring you hear all of your music as your favourite artist intended.
This amplifier rocks all four speakers with room to spare, without added distortion or over-heating during long hours of loud play.
- 4-channel car amplifier
- 75 watts RMS x 4 at 4 ohms
- 100 watts RMS x 4 at 2 ohms
- 200 watts RMS x 2 bridged at 4 ohms (4-ohm stable in bridged mode)
- frequency response: 10 - 25,000 Hz
- Class AB amp technology
- variable high-pass filter on front channels (10-200 Hz, 12 dB/octave)
The THUNDER 75.4 amp includes an extensive feature set including gain control and frequency adjustments as well as RCA inputs for signal. The surface mount circuit board design attaches critical parts more securely creates increased resistance to vibration.
The unit's small chassis features an extruded aluminum heat sink that effectively dissipates heat ensuring long play times.
The terminal block of the THUNDER75.4 uses set screw type connectors for both speakers and power/ground to make it easy to rigidly connect your system's wires without having to buy additional installation parts.
- Variable high- and low-pass filters on rear channels (50-750 Hz, 12 dB/octave)
- Preamp inputs
- 8-gauge power and ground leads and a 60-amp fuse recommended
- 12-7/8"W x 2-3/16"H x 5-9/16"D