Diamond Audio or simply Diamond arrived on the scene with impact in 1994, back then Diamond offered only sound quality component speakers. However, gaining traction as it went around decimating the competition scene Diamond struck while the iron was hot, wasting no time expanding its stable to include subwoofers and ultimately power amplifiers with the performance and build standard remaining exemplary throughout.
Sporting a legacy nothing short of enviable, Diamond showcases this achievement impeccably with its flagship components, the acclaimed Diamond Elite series, letting these do the talking, literally. A name synonymous with engineering acumen.
12" - Dual 2Ω Voice Coil (Meaning this woofer is either 1Ω or 4Ω)
True Fibre Weave Paper Backed Parabolic Cone
- High-Grade Rolled Edge Six Leg Black Powder Coated Stamped Frame
- Single Terminal Design/Dual Impedance Switch
- Oversized Chrome Push Terminals
- Dual Mirror Image Spider with Woven Tinsel Leads
- Black PVC Wrap Around Mounting Gasket
- Vented Pole and Voice Coil Gap for Cooler Operation
- 2.5" Kapton "Black" Coated High Temperature Voice Coil
- Klippel Optimised Motor and Suspension Symmetry
- 500Watt RMS / 1000Watt RMS Peak power handling.