Monoblock Class D Subwoofer Amplifier with Integrated DSP, 600 W x 1 @ 2 Ω / 400 W x 1 @ 4 Ω - 14.4V
Designed to simplify great audio, every VXi amplifier combines our advanced NexD2™ switching amplifier technology with an integrated, full-featured digital signal processor.
The VX600/1i monoblock subwoofer amplifier outputs up to 400 watts into 4 ohms, or a staggering 600 watts into 2 ohms. A specialized, low-frequency version of our NexD2™ amplifier technology delivers rock-solid bass performance and fidelity, with outstanding efficiency. Compact dimensions with all connections placed on one side, via mating plugs, greatly simplify installation into tight spaces.
Instead of traditional control knobs and switches, all amplifier adjustments and DSP functionality are configured via a compatible external device (PC, Tablet or Smartphone), with the appropriate JL Audio TüN™ Software application installed.
Amplifier includes: Power Connector (for 4 AWG wire), Analog Input/Pre-Out Harness, Subwoofer Output Connector, 6 ft A/B USB Cable
Unprecedented, On-board DSP Tuning Power
- Premium, triple-core AKM® DSP with an optimised configuration, developed in collaboration with AKM®
- Hi-Res audio processing at 24 bit/96 kHz
- High-performance AKM® A/D and D/A converters
- 10 Bands of fully parametric EQ, per output channel, including pre-outs
- Shelving EQ option for Band 1 and Band 10
- High-Pass & Low-Pass Filters for each output channel, with selectable alignments and slopes:
Linkwitz-Riley: 12, 24, 48 dB/octave
Butterworth: 6, 12, 18, 24, 36, 48 dB/octave
- Signal Delay in 0.01 millisecond steps (equivalent to 1/8-inch, 3 mm)
- All-Pass Filter (Phase EQ), with variable "Q" and corner frequency
- Polarity Reversal (0 or 180 deg.)
- Output Level Trim in 0.1 dB steps
NexD2™ Switching Amplifier Technology
- Our latest generation of high-speed switching technology delivers superb low frequency power and efficiency.
- Specially optimized for subwoofer applications
Ultra-Versatile Analogue and Digital Inputs
- High-performance, differential-balanced analogue inputs for outstanding noise rejection
- Accepts speaker level signals from 200 mV, up to 16V RMS, including those from many factory systems
- Optical Digital (Toslink) input permits direct connection of S/PDIF digital sources, bypassing A/D converter. Accepts up to 24 bit/192 kHz input.
- Independently configurable RCA analog and digital pre-outs (24 bit/96 kHz)
- Automatic turn-on options via Signal-Sensing or DC-Offset sensing
Functional Compact Chassis Design
- Solid cast alloy main Unibody and bottom plate deliver superb EMI performance and shielding
- All connections utilize compact mating connectors for maximum integrity and fitment into tight spaces.
- Configurable LED logo ring displays status and can display audio preset color code or user-defined color
- Logo badge can be oriented in 90 degree increments
- Corner caps engineered to conceal mounting holes and hardware
Rated Continuous Power @14.4V
@ 4 Ω 400 W RMS x 1
@ 3 Ω 500 W RMS x 1
@ 2 Ω 600 W RMS x 1
Rated Continuous Power @ 12.5V
@ 4 Ω 300 W RMS x 1
@ 3 Ω 400 W RMS x 1
@ 2 Ω 500 W RMS x 1
Damping Factor @ 4 Ω: >125 / 50 Hz
Damping Factor @ 2 Ω: >125 / 50 Hz
THD+N @ Rated Power: <1% @ 2 Ω per Ch.
Input Voltage Range @ RCA Inputs: 200 mV - 16 V RMS
Min.Copper Power / Ground Wire Gauge: 4 AWG wire
Fuse Rating: 50 A (AFS, AGU or MaxiFuse™)
Height: 54 mm
Width: 287 mm
Depth: 168 mm
Net Weight: 2.27 kg